Friday 25 May 2012

We're Gonna Miss Today - Nada

Those words are running on my mind, lately. I realize that.. good or bad things happen today are gonna be memories, memories that we're gonna miss.. tomorrow. Like i miss yesterday... today. So dont waste your time... The world is still rotating, but it'll never change the direction of rotation...

Btw, last monday my boyf and I went to Potsdamer platz by taxi, and... guess what ??? The driver is Turkish ( That's normal ) , She is a girl ( That's normal too in here ) She was wearing Hijab ( wow! ). We were surprised ! That was cool, She is fashionable, pretty altough she was about more than 30 years old I guess but, really.. She was cool, I looked at her finger and She was wearing big diamond ring, awh you see ? how safe in here is ...


We're Gonna Miss Today - Nada


We're Gonna Miss Today - Nada

We're Gonna Miss Today - Nada
Zara, H&M, Mango


We're Gonna Miss Today - Nada


No comments:

Post a Comment